The Associate Membership category will provide small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the sector, the opportunity to join the global Travel & Tourism network.
Associate Members will have the opportunity to attend the Associate track of our annual Global Summit, regional events and access to our forthcoming online Associate Member Community.
Benefits of Membership
Members of WTTC consist of the leaders of the world’s most important Travel & Tourism companies, destinations, and industry organisations engaging with Travel & Tourism, who bring specialist knowledge to guide government policy and decision-making and raise awareness of the importance of the sector. To qualify, your organisation must be an SME within the Travel & Tourism sector. Associate Membership is aimed at providing SMEs in Travel & Tourism with the network and insight the sector trusts from the World Travel & Tourism Council.
Associate Membership benefits will include:
- Attend the annual Global Summit, including Associate track to enable networking and maximising business opportunities
- Participation in the forthcoming online Associate Member Community
- Access to WTTC’s globally respected research, including the annual Economic Impact Reports which include data for 185 countries
- Access to WTTC thought leadership and policy papers, including best practices for decision-making
- Entry to WTTC’s regional Travel & Tourism events
- Access to online content including interviews with high profile leaders
Enjoy the benefits and become an Associate Member today for $3,500 (pre-sale offer up to 15 Jan 2020) for the first year and $4,000 going forward.
Get in touch
If you're interested in more information on how to become a WTTC Associate Member, please contact Maribel Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org