GTAC exists to promote a better understanding of Travel & Tourism’s role as a driver of economic growth and employment. It offers ‘One Voice’ to spur governments to develop policies that contribute to the profitable, sustainable, and long-term growth of the sector. GTAC is comprised of:
- Airports Council International (ACI)
- Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA)
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA)
- World Economic Forum (WEF)
- World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
- and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
To harness the full potential of Travel & Tourism to help resolve some key challenges facing our societies, including consolidating the global economic recovery, contributing to resource efficiency while creating quality jobs, and providing inclusive economic opportunities, we, the undersigned organisations, will work with a coordinated approach, with governments and the private sector...
As we face increasing challenges that risk the future growth of Travel & Tourism, the Global Travel Association Coalition (GTAC) has identified a number of key considerations for enhancing travel security and facilitation priorities, and the more general priorities sector-wide for sustainable tourism growth.