Uniting Travel exists to promote a better understanding of Travel & Tourism’s role as a driver of economic growth and employment. Previously known as the Global Travel Association Coalition, it offers ‘One Voice’ to spur governments to develop policies that contribute to the profitable, sustainable, and long-term growth of the sector. Uniting Travel is comprised of:
- Airports Council International (ACI)
- Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA)
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA)
- World Economic Forum (WEF)
- World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
- and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
Visit the Uniting Travel website for more information.
Uniting Travel Agenda 2015April 2015
To harness the full potential of Travel & Tourism to help resolve some key challenges facing our societies, including consolidating the global economic recovery, contributing to resource efficiency while creating quality jobs, and providing inclusive economic opportunities, we, the undersigned organisations, will work with a coordinated approach, with governments and the private sector...
Uniting Travel Security StatementNovember 2016
As we face increasing challenges that risk the future growth of Travel & Tourism, Uniting Travel has identified a number of key considerations for enhancing travel security and facilitation priorities, and the more general priorities sector-wide for sustainable tourism growth.