The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and McKinsey & Company's Forum on 'Managing Overcrowding in Tourism Destinations' will launch a new study by WTTC and McKinsey & Company on the issues of overcrowding and the opportunities for destinations to address the challenges.
This Forum, which will include a panel discussion and networking reception, will bring together the CEOs of the top Travel & Tourism companies and other key public sector representatives from across Spain and Europe.
This Forum will be held on Wednesday 13 December in Madrid, Spain.
This is a Member event and attendance is by personal invitation only. Please contact email@example.com for any further enquiries.
- Alex Dichter - Senior Partner, McKinsey
- Pau Guardans - Chairman & CEO, Único Hotels
- Gloria Guevara Manzo - President & CEO, WTTC
- Jordi Hereu - Former Mayor of Barcelona, 2006 to 2011
- Marian Muro Ollé - former Director of Catalonian Tourism, MD Grupo Julia Spain
- Olivier Ponti - Research Manager, Amsterdam Marketing
- Patrick Robinson - Director of Public Policy, EMEA, Airbnb
- Hugo Rovira - Managing Director, Southern Europe and USA, NH Hotel Group
- Miguel Sanz - Tourism Director, Tourism Madrid
- Kike Sarasola - Founder & President, Room Mate Hotels
- Alfredo Serrano - National Director, CLIA Spain