What are the Tourism for Tomorrow Awards?
WTTC’s Tourism for Tomorrow (T4T) Awards are the world’s top accolade in sustainable tourism; they recognise the highest ethical standards in the sector and are respected by industry leaders, governments and international media alike. The Awards are aimed at recognising best practice in sustainable tourism within the industry globally, based upon the principles of environmentally friendly operations; support for the protection of cultural and natural heritage; and direct benefits to the social and economic well-being of local people in travel destinations around the world.
Becoming a finalist means:
- Corporate endorsement by a panel of judges comprised of internationally acclaimed experts in sustainable tourism
- An invitation to the Awards Ceremony at the 19th WTTC Global Summit in Seville, Spain on 3-4 April 2019
- Complimentary flights and accommodation to the Ceremony
- The opportunity to present your project to sustainable tourism leaders at the Tourism for Tomorrow day
- Outstanding international media exposure
- The opportunity to network with the leaders of the Travel & Tourism sector