Asia Leaders Forum
In partnership with Visa, the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) Asia Leaders Forum will bring together 60 Travel & Tourism leaders from across Asia, including CEOs, Tourism Ministers and NTO CEOs, to discuss some of the key issues facing the region's tourism sector.
The event will include the launch of the new research by WTTC on the contributions of Travel & Tourism to city economies and job creation, as well as discussions on:
- How to maximise the economic and social impact of Travel & Tourism in cities
- Stimulating tourism growth through increased connectivity and infrastructure investment
- The digitisation of Travel & Tourism in Asia
In the build up to WTTC's Global Summit in Buenos Aires (April 2018), there will be focused interventions on how Travel & Tourism can harness the power of communities, the workforce and the consumer to ensure a sustainable future for the sector.
WTTC thanks Visa for its partnership of the WTTC Asia Leaders Forum.
The Asia Leaders Forum will be held on Tuesday 24 October in Singapore.
This is a Member event and attendance is by personal invitation only. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further enquiries.
The event will be moderated by Linda Yueh, Journalist & Broadcaster.
Keynote speakers include:
- Michael Issenberg - Chairman and COO, Accor Asia Pacific, Accor Hotels
- Gloria Guevara Manzo - President & CEO, WTTC
- Glenn Maguire - Principal Asia-Pacific Economist, Visa
- Jim Qian - Senior Vice President, Fosun Group
- Wouter Schalken - Senior Tourism Specialist, World Bank Group
- Jane Sun - CEO, Ctrip
- Lionel Yeo - Chief Executive, Singapore Tourism Board